Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E11: I Am Doll Parts

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

I know Dennis is desperate, but I can't imagine that guy got $70K in cash in a day in any legal way. This is going to end badly. Also, how is Dennis in default already? Don't you have to be over 30 days late with a payment? And I don't think the owner or whoever that was can kick you out in just a day either, they need to give notice, like with an eviction, right?

I can see why Dennis was mad about Davia telling everyone his business, but the way he yelled at her about it seems like a red flag to me. Especially when you consider all the flashbacks to how he was a jerk to his first wife and son too.

Poor Mariana. Glad she is getting some help, but I am worried they don't realize the guy is really stalking her.

I don't care about Malika and her romance or her discovering politicians suck. What did she think? I also don't care about former homeless guy and his romance. He seems nice enough, but he has been on for five minutes.

I don't feel bad for Gael not getting the attention he deserves for his art. He chose to do paintings for his crappy boss and then he chose to do street art where he can't sign his name because it is illegal. 

I am seriously too old for this show.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, KaveDweller said:

I am seriously too old for this show.

I think they are all getting too old to make so many coming-of-age bad decisions. Maybe the show runners realized this and that is why this is their last season.

• Like 2

Outside of Dennis who is mid-30s (maybe late 30s by now) the rest of the characters are in their mid 20s. I do love exploring the situations and relationships as you start adulthood (out of school, into more serious relationships, parenthood) and I think the actors have good chemistry but the writing has sucked for a while.