Type keyword(s) to search

S03.10: Reunion

Dirtybubble
  • Start Topic

Danielle and Jordan address the status of their friendship amid a love triangle with Alex; Tom and Katie reveal where their relationship stands today; Kory's girlfriend, Sam, confronts Malia and Jordan about their true intentions with Kory.

How convenient? Malia doesn’t attend the Winter House reunion in person. Malia probably realized that Sam might attempt some type of confrontation. In a physical fight, I would pick Maila over Sam. Malia seems like the type of person that would enjoy brutalizing another woman.

• Like 1

Sam did herself no favors here. She's insecure in her relationship. That said, Malia is so a pick me girl and it was obvious to everyone that she wanted Kory. Trying to deny it now just makes her look stupid.

Danielle doubles down on her behavior, I can't. Did she watch the show? She looked completely unhinged. Alex navigated that the best he could. How does she not have friends that will step up and tell her what's what? Robert's looking smarter every minute...

Edited by snarts
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1

Sam may be Kory's gf now, but it appears the relationship is miserable. They talk about this EVERY DAY? Either she moves on... or break up, because rehashing that crap is not a healthy relationship. Malia is a little snot, definitely a pick me girl, on Below Deck she was always picked, she's used to it. I find her incredibly unlikeable.  All the tackling him in front of Sam was basically like pissing on him and sending the message "this is how we are together, deal with it."  Kory was absolutely in the wrong letting her spit in his mouth, but he has owned it and seems contrite. 

Danielle is so incredibly cringe. Wow lady, imagine for a moment you were in the wrong.... just for a moment? No.... hmmmmm. Bravo needs to stop casting her, she's absolutely not fun to watch. 

Casey did a great job apologizing to Sam. So many could take a page from her book.

• Like 8

Sam appeared insecure, but it seems that there was a second kiss (I wouldn't call it spitting) between Kory and Malia. 

Malia claimed she never watched Summer House, so she didn't know about Sam and Kory. Really? Even if she didn't, she could have done a very short search for some info before she started filming.

Andy Cohen accepted Danielle's explanation, and didn't ask any questions about her behavior. How disappointing.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3

Malia was just gross and such a mean girl.  Then at the end tries to spin it to be all - I had your back the whole time!!  Shut up.  

On 12/23/2023 at 2:41 PM, Crazydoxielady said:

Kory was absolutely in the wrong letting her spit in his mouth, but he has owned it and seems contrite. 

I liked Kory better at the reunion than I ever had because he actually seemed serious and sad about the whole thing.  He appeared to be a real person feeling real feelings and not the typical douche he usually is.  Not sure about the future of this relationship though. 

• Like 6
On 12/23/2023 at 9:34 AM, snarts said:

Danielle doubles down on her behavior, I can't. Did she watch the show? She looked completely unhinged. Alex navigated that the best he could. How does she not have friends that will step up and tell her what's what? Robert's looking smarter every minute...

Danielle needs to step away from the cameras and take some much needed time off and do some serious self-reflection.  Even after watching the show back, she still feels she was being perfectly chill with Alex and it was HE that was acting different.  He only started acting different when he suspected you were trying to figure out how to keep him locked in your room and carry his dick in your purse.  

On 12/27/2023 at 9:24 PM, ZettaK said:

Andy Cohen accepted Danielle's explanation, and didn't ask any questions about her behavior. How disappointing.

No kidding it was DISAPPOINTING at the very least.  But Andy has his favorites and does not put them in the hot seat.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I have not watched VPR but was curious as to all the brew-haha was about Tom going to the reunion show.  How could a cheating scandal be that much of a, well, scandal.  So I watched the reunion show, all 3 parts, and wow, just wow.

Anyone else?  Just me? 

On 1/2/2024 at 1:24 PM, gaPeach said:

Danielle needs to step away from the cameras and take some much needed time off and do some serious self-reflection.  Even after watching the show back, she still feels she was being perfectly chill with Alex and it was HE that was acting different.  He only started acting different when he suspected you were trying to figure out how to keep him locked in your room and carry his dick in your purse.  

No kidding it was DISAPPOINTING at the very least.  But Andy has his favorites and does not put them in the hot seat.

Danielle not only doesn't care to self reflect, she is dating another Bravolebrity. 

10 hours ago, gaPeach said:

I have not watched VPR but was curious as to all the brew-haha was about Tom going to the reunion show.  How could a cheating scandal be that much of a, well, scandal.  So I watched the reunion show, all 3 parts, and wow, just wow.

Anyone else?  Just me? 

The reunion was something else. But I don't think the scandal warranted such reactions, especially from James, and Lala.

On 12/31/2023 at 4:02 PM, Vivigirl10 said:

Malia was just gross and such a mean girl.  Then at the end tries to spin it to be all - I had your back the whole time!!  Shut up.  

I liked Kory better at the reunion than I ever had because he actually seemed serious and sad about the whole thing.  He appeared to be a real person feeling real feelings and not the typical douche he usually is.  Not sure about the future of this relationship though. 

Malia was a mean girl, and then she pretended she was a girl's girl. Katie, her Below Deck friend tried to convince us about it, as well.

As for Kory and Sam's relationship, it might not survive this.

• Like 3
(edited)
13 hours ago, ZettaK said:

The reunion was something else. But I don't think the scandal warranted such reactions, especially from James, and Lala.

I had to take a break watching part 3 of reunion.  It was brutal and hard to watch, and I don't even know any of them.  From the sounds of it none of them have any room to talk.  I agree the scandal was lame, but the venom spewed wasn't.

Edited by gaPeach
It works better if I spell words correctly....
  • Like 2