Type keyword(s) to search

S03.09: One Last Ride

Dirtybubble
  • Start Topic

Danielle: “I don’t like being made a fool of.” 
…Girlypop the call is coming from inside the house.

So we’re just doing straight up topless Sam shots now? The ick was strong on that decision. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

I’m not that impressed with Sam’s body. Amanda has a nice body and was never afraid to wear a bikini on Summer House. Malia always looked good on Below Deck Mediterranean, however she basically stayed covered up on Winter House.

• Like 1

Danielle was unhinged. She has zero self awareness and is difficult to watch. Alex handled her in the best way possible, but perhaps should have canceled that last dip in her pool.

I do not like Malia. She irks me, the whole "this is how I act because I have brothers" is interesting, because I did not see that behavior on Below Deck. I did see her coming after Hannah with a vengeance, and for that reason I can never get behind her. She definitely liked Corey, and he was a douche kabob for not giving his situation with Sam more credence from the start. 

Swartz was affable on this, and dare I say I didn't mind him or "floody."

Kyle and his mullet need to go away. It's not fun seeing a man pushing his mid 40's "sending it." 

This season just did not gel. Having folks from so many different shows may have seemed like a good idea, but I watched it for the most part scrolling my phone. 

• Like 6
On 12/23/2023 at 12:59 PM, Chalby said:

I was only surprised at Schwartz's topless appearance. I didn't realize his belly was getting that big.

Meh dad bod is ok with me.  I admit I enjoyed him much more on W.H. WITHOUT Sandavol.  🤷‍♀️

On 12/20/2023 at 8:35 AM, Thumper said:

I was surprised at the topless shots too.

OMG that's what I thought!  I was like holy crap am I really seeing this??  She has a nice body too.  

• Like 1