Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E24: Ray Romano; Laura Coates; Walter Kirn

• Start Topic

This seemed more scattered than usual. Bill and the panelists didn't always seem to be talking about exactly the same thing, I'm not sure how to phrase it, but it's like they were just slightly out of phase with each other.

And I'm not even sure why Romano was there tbh.

Additionally, does anyone else think, based on their reactions, that Bill's audience is a little more...crass... than they used to be?

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Starchild said:

This seemed more scattered than usual. Bill and the panelists didn't always seem to be talking about exactly the same thing, I'm not sure how to phrase it, but it's like they were just slightly out of phase with each other.

Totally agree. Bill was talking about one thing, and Walter turned it into a whole different subject!  IMO, he was the worst panelist ever...and I've seen some pretty bad ones.

• Like 2

Kirn seemed to begin every one of his statements with, "I come from a small town..." That got really annoying after seven or eight times. Just answer, you don't have to keep invoking where you grew up. 

Ray's neck beard was totally out of control. 

Laura Coates was pleasant and looked like she was having a good time. 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, EtheltoTillie said:

Romano probably there to promote his movie, which he couldn’t do during the strike?  

But did he? I don't remember that. I remember him talking about other shows he created himself because he wasn't getting offered roles he wanted. But he kind of only mentioned them in passing.

If he was promoting an upcoming film, I don't know what it is.

2 hours ago, Starchild said:

But did he? I don't remember that. I remember him talking about other shows he created himself because he wasn't getting offered roles he wanted. But he kind of only mentioned them in passing.

If he was promoting an upcoming film, I don't know what it is.

He was promoting his film that came out months ago. Somewhere in Queens. They talked about it briefly.  But that’s why I was referring to deferred promo because of the strike. I saw the movie on demand months ago. 

• Like 1