Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Goodbye

• Start Topic

With marbles in hand, players are forced to face off against friends and bid tearful farewells. As the money piles up, another elimination test looms.

I can understand it, I have some male friends I would choose any time over a random girl I don't know, but not gonna lie, if the deaf girl breaks the chain I'm going to be a bit disappointed. At least my favourite player, the girl who knows about games, got chosen. However, if they have to cross a glass bridge following the same order, the first ones to be saved are going to be screwed.

I liked the guy who was chosen as a captain but now I think he's a bit annoying. 

I'm sad the Mum got eliminated. I liked her and I'm glad she didn't throw the game just because she was playing against her son. 

It took this long to have this fabricated men vs women stuff that rears its ugly head on so many of these shows. Sometimes its warranted on shows like The Challenge on MTV or Big Brother. At least at some point. But, this was just strategy wrapped around cause. So many of the guys here were working with women. Whatever. It hopefully pays off for one of them.

Hey 065?  Just because someone disagrees with you, does not make them unreasonable.  And 065 continues to show his dickattude.

382 (Tim), dude.  Really?  Did you see her as playing the "sympathy card" because that's exactly what you did a few seconds ago?  How'd you feel if she asked to see your "friend's" medical bills?

Like 287, I would have picked my long term ally.  Unlike 287, I would have asked him to choose a woman. 

On 11/29/2023 at 5:45 PM, CuriousParker said:

Hey 065?  Just because someone disagrees with you, does not make them unreasonable.  And 065 continues to show his dickattude.

382 (Tim), dude.  Really?  Did you see her as playing the "sympathy card" because that's exactly what you did a few seconds ago?  How'd you feel if she asked to see your "friend's" medical bills?

Like 287, I would have picked my long term ally.  Unlike 287, I would have asked him to choose a woman. 

Tim 382 was a total jerk in the way he spoke to her.  Not sorry that he lost.

Then 065 comes in claiming that 399 is raising her voice because she is saying she doesn't want to do what he insists on doing.  So good to know that he is allowed to set an absolute but she is not. It felt like his sexism and racism were showing.  He claims she's raising her voice when she is being perfectly calm and rational. She's not allowed to disagree. I agree; he's a dick.  On the drama version, there would be no talking after the clock ran out. What made him think they were special enough they would get to play tic tac toe after the time was up? 

I got tired of the sob stories on this episode.  You all want the money. 

Bye journalist mom.  I was waiting for them to hug so long they ran out of time and both got eliminated. 

TJ feels "humble and gratuitous."  

• LOL 1
On 12/2/2023 at 8:16 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

TJ feels "humble and gratuitous."  

I do not think that word means what he thinks it means.

The mother and son should have known better than to ever pair up, for anything.

All the crying and carrying on, mostly over people they've only known for a few days. It's absurd. 

• Like 3