Type keyword(s) to search

The View: Week of 10/30/2023

falltime
  • Start Topic

Monday, Oct. 30 – Henry Winkler (author, “Being Henry”)

Tuesday, Oct. 31 – Tuesday, Oct. 31 – 100 years of Disney dreams come true this Halloween “When You Wish Upon a View,” including a special visit to Walt Disney World; Roy Wood Jr.; treats with Marc Summers and tricks with ghostly visits; “Boo Are You Wearing?” kids Halloween costumes

Wednesday, Nov. 1 – Adam Kinzinger (author, “Renegade”); Sofia Coppola (“Priscilla”)

Thursday, Nov. 2 – Taylor and Taylor Lautner (podcast, “The Squeeze”)

Friday, Nov. 3 – Tamron Hall (host, “Tamron Hall”); Cailee Spaeny (“Priscilla”)

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Haleth said:

Henry Winkler is a national treasure.

3 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

He absolutely IS!

One of my all time favorites.  I have his book on reserve at my library and will be reading it this weekend.

• Like 4

Whoopi drove me crazy today.

First, about KK's nipple bra. She definitely defended it without saying why really except for women with mastectomies, and for climate control.

On Kim's instagram she says the bra has "faux nipple for shock value." And donating 10% of sales as a one time donation to "a global network with thousands of businesses and environmental organizations working together to support people and the planet." On and on about when it is hot you will look cold. Source: Hollywood Reporter.

Whoopi bothered me she was so excited about this and KK's wealth and dismissed most women (even those trans or with mastectomies) do not want to wear a bra with had nipples and dominated and dismissed the others.

Then she later totally took over explaining directing for a woman talking for Coppala.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, maggiemae said:

Whoopi drove me crazy today.

First, about KK's nipple bra. She definitely defended it without saying why really except for women with mastectomies, and for climate control.

On Kim's instagram she says the bra has "faux nipple for shock value." And donating 10% of sales as a one time donation to "a global network with thousands of businesses and environmental organizations working together to support people and the planet." On and on about when it is hot you will look cold. Source: Hollywood Reporter.

Whoopi bothered me she was so excited about this and KK's wealth and dismissed most women (even those trans or with mastectomies) do not want to wear a bra with had nipples and dominated and dismissed the others.

Then she later totally took over explaining directing for a woman talking for Coppala.

That conversation about the nipple bra was giving Emperor's New Clothes vibes.  I felt like I was watching an SNL sketch, with them fawning over this ridiculous idea.  It's a dumb idea and I can't believe that no one said just how dumb it was!

• Like 18