Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E03: Tapeworm

• Start Topic

My favorite story in S03.

I keep yelling at my screen - “get out of the tub, get out of the tub”. Geez, why Vivian?

Will that tapeworm be getting larger and longer in Heather’s body? 😳😟

Lisa Rina’s swollen lips are very, very distracting.

• Like 4
15 hours ago, Snazzy Daisy said:

My favorite story in S03.

I keep yelling at my screen - “get out of the tub, get out of the tub”. Geez, why Vivian?

Will that tapeworm be getting larger and longer in Heather’s body? 😳😟

Lisa Rina’s swollen lips are very, very distracting.

Nothing about Vivien's decisions made sense. First she doesn't tell the doctor about her medical history. Then she doesn't ask him how they can take the tapeworm out just in case she doesn't want it anymore. She doesn't even go to see him once she starts eating and feeling like she can't stop. She had plenty of lucid moments where she was upset and should have gone to him sooner. Then after she finally gets the tapeworm out, she just sits there and waits for it to attack her. At least they should have shown her struggle to get away from it instead of passively sitting there while it gets ready to attack her. 

Agreed that Rinna's lips are incredibly distracting. 

• Like 4

Its obvious where all of this was going, but still, yuck! Gross! Ewwww!

Vivian really just made the worst choices, even beyond "just" putting a tapeworm into yourself. She didn't tell her doctor she had a heart murmur, she ignored his warnings about not eating too much, she didn't go to him when she was clearly losing it, and finally ended up getting trapped in her tub with her own tapeworm! 

• Like 2

I thought this was a fun episode. Vivian is a relatable protagonist and Lisa Rinna is perfectly cast as the modeling agent. The tapeworm in the bathtub was gross. Not sure why she just sat in the tub after getting it out of her body. Overall this is the best episode of the season for me.

• Like 2