Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E01: Murder at 1600

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

Aaaand we’re back!

If I didn’t know better, I’d think Chucky was trying to convince everyone that the White House was haunted. Poor Henry. Chucky killing Henry’s Secret Service Guard right in his bedroom and making it look like a suicide was a new low, even for him. Then again, so his him picking the same name as the family’s dead son.

I love that Chucky sent elaborately cryptic texts to Lexy and Jake, but all he could come up with Devon was “fuck you, Devon!” 😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, paulvdb said:

I wonder if Chucky just used Joseph's death as a way to get close to Henry or if Chucky actually killed Joseph.

Well, usually his standards are “no child murders” but we all remember Gary, so at this point nothing would shock me.

The kid playing Henry is great adorable but with the possibility of corruption/eevil. I could do with less news conferences as window dressing but this was pretty well paced premiere I especially liked our separate introductions to where Devon, Jake and Lexy and that they have the science teacher in their corner. She might be the best guardian they've ever had. 

• Like 2

I like how this President and his advisors are so concerned about optics but don't see a problem letting his son carry around a doll that has been associated with like a hundred murders by this point.

There is even a fictional killer doll movie franchise in this universe based on that same doll!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3