Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E15: ANW Couples Special

• Start Topic

Ninja couples compete relay-style on an extreme obstacle course in teams of two with one being crowned the next American Ninja Warrior Couples Champion.

One more episode!

Edited by Lantern7

On the third couple and the only one I even know so far is Alyssa & James...

Austin and Jaelyn: "We have a Nate." 😂 Reminded me of the Geico commercials - like "we have aunts" and "we do have a RATT problem."

Barclay and Tee are cute. (I was wondering if it would be all male/female couples...glad it's not.) Did the back of their shirts say "Bee"? Is that their couple name? 

Okay, I didn't find much to comment on for the rest of it but I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I guess that's it...'til next season, I suppose...

-----

[twelve hours later...]

Am I the only one who watched..?

Edited by ams1001
  • LOL 1
On 9/18/2023 at 7:15 PM, ams1001 said:

Barclay and Tee are cute. (I was wondering if it would be all male/female couples...glad it's not.) Did the back of their shirts say "Bee"? Is that their couple name? 

I think Barclay has "Bee", as a counterpoint to "Tee". Bee and Tee.

I thought the special was okay. The two qualifying runs lend themselves to Flex's strengths--slow, methodical, successful. And her hubby (fiance?) is the same. Neither of them is a speed demon, but both, especially Flex, are strong ninjas.

But in the Power Tower, there was no way either of them could keep up with Kyle. Especially since the first runner had 2/3 of the course. He had such a lead, all Megan had to do was not fall.

Edited by astrohip
grammatical error
  • Like 1

It was a good show for a slow Monday.  The couple who caught my attention was the Olympic gymnast and her 6'7" partner.  What a difference in height!

I did expect James and Alyssa to be higher in the standings.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, VartanFan said:

Pretty sure this was taped like 1.5 years ago, right?  And that was just one of the things I didn’t like about it. 

That was the good thing about it - Alyssa and Flex were there pre-injuries that kept them out of this past season and the next one.