Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Repent At Leisure

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

e8633351af9a54eaf3a40f135c26c700cb7f353e

Liv wakes to the crushing realisation of what she has done. The need for an alibi is crucial but as a search mission begins, there is a nightmarish surprise waiting at her door.

Premiere Date: September 15, 2023      Prime Video    

The most boring and draggy episode of all.

The only best part is when Liv immediately shutting the door on Will’s face, thinking she sees someone coming back from the dead.

It’s puzzling that the cops never check CCTV footages from the hotel to track movement of the persons of interest.

Whoa, this actually disturbed me. I don’t drive, because I’m terrified of having an accident and hurting someone. This is one of my real nightmares.  I know she did this deliberately, thinking it was her husband.  As much of an ass as he is, I don’t like the idea of it being pinned on her husband.  

14 hours ago, Anela said:

As much of an ass as he is, I don’t like the idea of it being pinned on her husband.  

No? I’m liking the idea. Put away all the cheating bastards for murders they didn’t commit. Perfect punishment! 😁

• LOL 5
32 minutes ago, steph369 said:

No? I’m liking the idea. Put away all the cheating bastards for murders they didn’t commit. Perfect punishment! 😁

Snort. Hit them where it hurts! Might make people think twice before starting an affair. The harm they cause everyone apparently isn’t enough.

• Like 3

Plot hole: there was no indication the stolen rental car had been returned, and Liv had to borrow clothes from Cara, who didn’t have anything casual. Yet the next morning Liv is out running in a t-shirt, hoodie, leggings and sneakers. So where did they come from?

• Like 1