Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E10: Do You Want Some Candies

• Start Topic

I am so relieved that Ty and Kat are in the finale! I am rooting for them to win. My second choice would be Tyler and Kayleen. Ben and Anwar are a distant third. They started out as one of my fav teams but I have fallen in my estimation over the last few weeks. I was taken aback (and I think Jon was as well) when they arrived in second place at the mat and declared that they had been robbed. No, you weren't. I was glad that Jon pointed out that they should be excited to be in the final three.  

• Like 3

I forgot to add in my previous post that Ty and Kat are my favourites not only because they are always so supportive of each other, but that they ran the race without targeting other teams. And in fact helped I believe the two teams that are in the finale with them. I admire very much how they have conducted themselves every step of the way. 

• Like 5

Creating a challenge in downtown Toronto that requires racers to drive to 3 different places and then return to the original place makes the showrunners evil geniuses. Toronto traffic is the worst. The. Worst. The city is such a shitshow, poorly designed and no ambition by anyone in charge to pay the big bucks to fix it. We only go to Toronto when we absolutely have no choice.