Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E05: Spies & Lies

• Start Topic

Raneka loses it when Asonta's release is in jeopardy; Latisha is shocked by a disturbing rumor about her marriage; EB spies on Britney; Savannah gets ditched; Jade doubts her husband; Andy struggles to win over Brittney's daughter.

Original air dates 2023.08.18

• Like 2
14 hours ago, anoninrva said:

Raneka had a right to be angry here.  It sounds like her man got caught selling drugs in prison.  I don't think he's getting out (or staying out for long, at least).

This is one of many reasons why you don’t date a convict.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Who knew they sold cologne in the commissary?

Jade would never stoop to marry a convict with money so she wouldn’t have to work.  Sure, Jan.

Nervous as piss is not an expression I’ve heard before.  It’s nervous because it’s about to be flushed?

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 3
17 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

On one of the seasons they said they drank hand sanitizer to get a buzz.

Intervention did an entire episode on a guy who was addicted to drinking hand sanitizer and another on an alcoholic who drank mouthwash when she couldn’t get liquor.

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, MakingBacon said:

It’s interesting that nothing is in Jade’s name. I guess the convict doesn’t actually trust her. Does anyone really believe he invested the money he receives and doubled it? 

The stock market did do really well in the teens so I guess it’s possible.

• Like 2

I am just catching this episode.  I surmise Gracie didn't buckle her seatbelt when driving with Andy because, even with production filming, she wanted to be prepared to open the door and tuck and roll to get away from him. 

Kerok has his friend EB follow Britney.  I find it's easier to hide in plain sight if you don't turn your hair into two-toned snakes.  Maybe Britney should suggest he come into the school to change up his hair.  It's thick with gorgeous tight curls.  Maybe don't go for the goofiest look you can imagine? 

• Like 2