Type keyword(s) to search

S1.E12 It's Just That I'm Terrified

• Start Topic

"Chad's date with Maria ends abruptly. Michelle gets intimate on a first date. Stanika and Noureddine take things to the next level. Mark emotionally opens up to Nina. Harold has a big question for Michaela."

Most of the reactions to this episode ended up under another thread....

but I will add, the whole Michaela--Harold situation made me increasingly uncomfortable. I get that he is on the spectrum, but his behavior just reminded me of so many entitled men. Or this idea that if you push and push she will realize how you "truly feel" and then change her answer. 

Notice how all of the men on this show treated this a shopping expedition without any regard for or even the concept that the woman had to feel something too. When they were rejected they were just flabbergasted. But, I feel a connection, she is just what I was looking for...how DARE she not want to pack up her life for me after a total of maybe 10 hours together. Clueless and entitled 

• Like 8

I hope things work out for Stanika and Noureddine. I like them. They seem mature and compatible. Only time will tell.

It's so clear why Chad has three broken engagements. What a mean, selfish brat. Did he think that beautiful woman was going to jump for joy when he asked her to join him in Hicksville, USA to mow grass with him? Adios, Chad, and good riddance.

Harold you're rushing things. Take it slower.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

Most of the reactions to this episode ended up under another thread....

but I will add, the whole Michaela--Harold situation made me increasingly uncomfortable. I get that he is on the spectrum, but his behavior just reminded me of so many entitled men. Or this idea that if you push and push she will realize how you "truly feel" and then change her answer. 

Notice how all of the men on this show treated this a shopping expedition without any regard for or even the concept that the woman had to feel something too. When they were rejected they were just flabbergasted. But, I feel a connection, she is just what I was looking for...how DARE she not want to pack up her life for me after a total of maybe 10 hours together. Clueless and entitled 

I will assign some portion of the blame to the matchmakers for not getting a clearer understanding of what the clients wanted.  While most of the women wanted to start relationships, all the guys wanted to go home with brides or at least fiancés…and since that was the case, they should only have been introduced to women who wanted the same thing.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Matty said:

I hope things work out for Stanika and Noureddine. I like them. They seem mature and compatible. Only time will tell.

It's so clear why Chad has three broken engagements. What a mean, selfish brat. Did he think that beautiful woman was going to jump for joy when he asked her to join him in Hicksville, USA to mow grass with him? Adios, Chad, and good riddance.

Harold you're rushing things. Take it slower.

i would love to hear the story from any of Chad's exes to see why they even considered marrying this dreadful dull guy

• Like 4