Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: REWATCH: Take Me Out to the Ballgame

It just occurred to me, but none of Carrie’s friends smoke.  That’s pretty unusual, as smokers and non-smokers usually stick together. 

It’s a wonder they could stand to be in her apartment.

Heh, looks like Miranda is on another dry spell.  It was nice that her and Carrie could get together in the end. 

Charlotte did take things a little too fast, buying “plain” underwear.  If you’re going to do that, buy some sexy underwear for sex.

Can't blame Samantha for trying everything.  Too bad James wouldn't let her incorporate a vibrator, since you'd think he realize his own shortcomings. 

Charlotte's guy freaking out about the underwear was a bit much. Calm down, Itchy.

Given how passionate Samantha felt about the size thing, I do have to give her credit for trying to make things work with James. 

Have to admit, if I was in Carrie's position (and I've certainly been in love with a man who did not feel quite as strongly about me) knowing that he was probably going to see that picture would have delighted me. Take that, arsehole.

Edited by Gothish520
spelling
  • Love 4

In retrospect, I so don’t buy Sam jumping ship on a guy for having a small one. This is New York’s most famously sexually liberated woman. She’s done bondage, baby talk, anal, threesomes, etc., and she can’t figure out how to have satisfying sex with the man she loves for want of a few inches? Please. That is such a man’s idea of how a woman would respond. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ZuluQueenOfDwarves said:

In retrospect, I so don’t buy Sam jumping ship on a guy for having a small one. This is New York’s most famously sexually liberated woman. She’s done bondage, baby talk, anal, threesomes, etc., and she can’t figure out how to have satisfying sex with the man she loves for want of a few inches? Please. That is such a man’s idea of how a woman would respond. 

I have to agree. There is so much that men and women believe about what constitutes good sex and what "equipment" is needed to get the job done that I find to be false or misleading. I suppose size may be important to some women, but it never mattered to me. YMMV, of course.

• Love 2
On 14/03/2018 at 7:11 PM, ZuluQueenOfDwarves said:

Believe me a few inches makes all the difference. 

• Love 2