Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Breedom said:

Good call. I don't know enough about Aspergers to fully comment, but I do have to agree with your statement about showing affection and being touched a lot. I know several people with Aspergers and I do see that they don't want to be constantly touched and are not affectionate. 

Hahaha! There are so many I hate and Christian is at the top of my list. I also can't stand Natalie, Kulani, Little Eddie, Mike (who was with X), and Angela to name a few. And a bunch are coming back next week . . . 

Breedom are you joining the Last resort gang? 

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, Chalby said:

I have the icon on my phone that opens directly to the site. I confess, I keep forgetting I have it so I haven't been on it in a few years. But it's there lol.

YES! Looking forward to hate watching the couples retreat. I imagine we're going to be filling a few pages with snark.

Yes. Look at you with that app still open. You’re such a bad girl lol. 

im gonna go Riley on you lol!!!! Why are you still on the app???? I’m gonna have Tiffany yell at you now and ask why you’re on there lol.!!!!!!!!! 

I’m gonna have to get me a white suit and then find a Vietnamese man to ride on his motorcycle and tell me what a moron I am. 

• LOL 2
On 7/30/2023 at 8:17 PM, AR Traveler said:

David and Sheila: I felt so bad for Sheila and her family.  I really believe at that time the cameras should have been pulled, and maybe just give us updates on how they were doing.  Even if Sheila agreed to be taped, it felt intrusive in a very private and raw time. 

Perhaps but these days as a result of technology and that just about every family having members working overseas the cameras are normally out live streaming in this situation, or even on someone in hospital receiving treatment. As a culture the survivors are to be comforted by the community not left alone

The difference here would be a full professional crew documenting the wake as if the family was among the upper classes instead of a family member on their shift, that Sheila and the grandson took first,  as part of the honor guard for her mom.

• Love 1

How many more scenes do we get with 'Statler'  (puh-leeze) talking about taking a dump?  And how many weeks of '90s female stand-up comedian recordings did this loser study to cultivate her formulaic, over-rehearsed 'awkward' shtick?  Hi, I'm Statler.  I'm awkward. 

Fuck off, poser. 

Janeane Garofalo Beer GIF

• Applause 2
10 hours ago, TwirlyGirly said:

Amanda is one of this season's cast members' I'd like to grab by the shoulders and shake, yelling "Just once would you please put your brain in gear before you put your mouth in motion?"

Oh yes, I forgot about Amanda - another one I have major issues with. She's just so unwatchable with her negativity and icy demeanor towards Raz. Does he want to come to the US? Yeah. But if he was using Amanda to do this and actually can't stand the sight of her, wouldn't we have seen that by now? He seems sincere to me. Lighten up, girl. 

9 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

Breedom are you joining the Last resort gang?

Unfortunately, probably yes. There are so many people I can't stand on this show I won't be able to not weigh in - LOL :)

• LOL 1
On 8/5/2023 at 2:03 AM, Craigcodybazhate said:

Let me throw something at you. The you’re way out of my league comment. I lost it and new she was fragile. That’s why I’m so hot about this cause Chris is really fucking with her. You’ll see on the next episode and you can’t have that. 

I forgot to answer this. I agree totally with your assessment. Christian was being an ass to Cleo, whereas the whole viewing audience could see she was feeling so insecure and she just needed some positive affirmations from him. It would take nothing for him to throw out a few compliments and/or assure her he's in it for all the right reasons. (Of course that would be a big fat lie.) But I'm so sick of him gaslighting her every time she questions his interactions with women.

Another lie is Christian's insistence that he's just "very friendly" and likes to chat up women. Remember the women on the plane, who complained about him because he talking to them and being creepy? I have a feeling this is often the end result whenever Christian DOES try to chat up women who are on their own. It's surprises me that he cannot understand how creepy and stalkerish he appears. I doubt very much that women are pushing each other aside to get to him. Only in his mind.

On 8/5/2023 at 3:13 PM, Cementhead said:

How many more scenes do we get with 'Statler'  (puh-leeze) talking about taking a dump?  And how many weeks of '90s female stand-up comedian recordings did this loser study to cultivate her formulaic, over-rehearsed 'awkward' shtick?  Hi, I'm Statler.  I'm awkward. 

Fuck off, poser. 

Janeane Garofalo Beer GIF

A thousand times, yes! Thank you for your post.

• Like 1
On 8/5/2023 at 2:30 PM, Raja said:

Perhaps but these days as a result of technology and that just about every family having members working overseas the cameras are normally out live streaming in this situation, or even on someone in hospital receiving treatment. As a culture the survivors are to be comforted by the community not left alone

Very good point. I'm not sure what, exactly, online etiquette dictates, but I agree with you that cameras are no longer pulled off because of sensitive subject material. Nope. They just keep filming, all in the name of "authenticity". (I'm sitting here with tongue in cheek regarding this self-obsessed group.)

On 8/5/2023 at 6:38 AM, TwirlyGirly said:

Amanda  — because it's the only option that would convince you Razvan was marrying you for the "right" reasons —you're one hell of a sadist, Amanda, and I hope to God Razvan dumps you sooner rather than later.  

That is all. 

You are right! I don't know what's wrong with Amanda - she's been unwatchable since day one. And I'm laughing to myself because she suddenly turning on some sort of charm, attempting to make him believe that she truly "cares" for him, when we can all see through it.

I think she was stunned when he responded that he didn't feel the same way towards her so she's bending over backwards trying to make him propose or say he loves her. I hope he sees all the red flags and just politely says goodbye, and sends her home.

• Like 1
On 8/1/2023 at 12:41 AM, anoninrva said:

Violet does suck, but not as much as Riley.  She isn't all that warm, and she clearly has different boundaries, but that doesn't remotely excuse his behavior or attitude towards her.  I do agree that talking trash about your paramour in a language they don't understand is pretty shitty.

Thank you for writing this. I understand many people don't warm up to Violet during this series, but I truly do not believe she's done anything to warrant Riley's treatment of her. He's just not nice and he's judging her by every story his friends may have told him, or everything he's read about horrible women overseas. Clearly he has no actual experience to compare Violet to. One last comment, take a good look at yourself Riley. You're not such a wonderful package that overseas' women are scrambling over each other to defraud you. Even Violet did everything but faint when Riley started to say the L word. I'm glad she shut him down because she made it clear, don't waste your words.

• Like 3
On 8/4/2023 at 10:41 PM, Craigcodybazhate said:

Yes. Look at you with that app still open. You’re such a bad girl lol. 

im gonna go Riley on you lol!!!! Why are you still on the app???? I’m gonna have Tiffany yell at you now and ask why you’re on there lol.!!!!!!!!! 

I’m gonna have to get me a white suit and then find a Vietnamese man to ride on his motorcycle and tell me what a moron I am. 

Haha I was wondering where you were at. 

1 hour ago, Chalby said:

I forgot to answer this. I agree totally with your assessment. Christian was being an ass to Cleo, whereas the whole viewing audience could see she was feeling so insecure and she just needed some positive affirmations from him. It would take nothing for him to throw out a few compliments and/or assure her he's in it for all the right reasons. (Of course that would be a big fat lie.) But I'm so sick of him gaslighting her every time she questions his interactions with women.

Another lie is Christian's insistence that he's just "very friendly" and likes to chat up women. Remember the women on the plane, who complained about him because he talking to them and being creepy? I have a feeling this is often the end result whenever Christian DOES try to chat up women who are on their own. It's surprises me that he cannot understand how creepy and stalkerish he appears. I doubt very much that women are pushing each other aside to get to him. Only in his mind.

A thousand times, yes! Thank you for your post.

Cleo needs to smell the coffee. This guy is a super creep. You have a perfect assesment. 

• Like 1
On 7/30/2023 at 10:34 PM, Nuccganggang said:

this season is full of fucking assholes. amanda, riley, jasmine, christian, and the fucking janine garafalo wannabe. never has a season been so insufferable. i’m mad that i have been watching this crap. sheila and david are too good for this show and the producers are assholes for airing this

After the first couple of eps, I decided to just read the commentary here and maybe watch the tell-all. Maybe. 

• Like 1