Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E05: Right My Wrongs

jewel21
  • Start Topic

Andre campaigns to be the president of the Gamma fraternity, but is he willing to sacrifice his morals to win? Doug has a date with Sloane. Zaara is hung up on Drea.

Airdate: 07/26/2023

I still watch, but I don't usually have much to say.

I'm grossed out that now that Luca and Zoey are gone, they decided they just had to have some other fashion-oriented characters. I find it bizarre that they think this is interesting, or representative of anything that happens on a normal college campus. 

I found Andre's plt irritating this week, also. His frat bros seems like idiots. Why does he even want to be their president if they are this stupid? Unlimited! Woohooo!! They don't even let him finish a sentence during their candidate forum, and they don't ask how he knows who pooped in the dryer, or why he didn't say anything sooner. They want the guy who is even less serious than the average high school class president candidate? Let them have him. Being that guy's VP is going to be a waste of time.

I'm under the impression we were supposed t think that both stories were lessons  in moral development. Zaara stops thinking fashion is stupid! Instead of realizing his frat is stupid, Andre decides to accept a VP position too a dude whose platform is idiocy! Victories!

Oh, and Doug is dating a woman with a child. I guess this is ging to be where we see his heart grow a few sizes or something like that.