Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Episode 7

• Start Topic

peKUiDnvaiy1TPT9JKgGYkMAdlo.jpg
George wakes up with everything he wished for - but all is not as it seems. George grapples with his guilt and begins to confront some unpleasant truths - including how his actions may have fundamentally changed him as a person.

Originally aired on Sky on July 28, 2022; airing Sunday, July 16, 2023 on TNT at 9pm.

Well that started as a pretty low key episode compared to last week, and then things blew up. Sarah dumps George, which is not something I expected, and Archie’s comments make him feel worse, which was kind of hilarious. Then George is ambushed by Shiv and kills him. And then, just as George was being arrested for murder, some explosion happens and time is reset to 3 weeks earlier. So it started out slow and then gets really interesting

• Like 3

George will keep killing Shiv, he pulled the trigger at 12 exactly.  Will we get a resolution or a cliff hanger. At least George's selfish acts are blowing up in his face. Wonder if people at Lazarus will find out what he really did?

• Like 1

Sarah dumping George and getting married so soon is kind of hilarious to me, and I did not feel bad for him.

George constantly trying to cover his dumb, selfish tracks is getting kind of old, though. And he continues to be unlikeable to me.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
12 hours ago, redpencil said:

Sarah dumping George and getting married so soon is kind of hilarious to me, and I did not feel bad for him.

George constantly trying to cover his dumb, selfish tracks is getting kind of old, though. And he continues to be unlikeable to me.

If he’s meant to be the protagonist we’re supposed to be rooting for I’ll be disappointed.   The show’s been renewed so we’ll see where it goes.  I hope he gets his comeuppance.  

• Like 3
19 hours ago, redpencil said:

How long after she dumped him did she meet and plan to marry the new guy? It’s seemed like mere weeks to me

2 hours ago, DanaK said:

How long after she dumped him did she meet and plan to marry the new guy? It’s seemed like mere weeks to me

Had to go back and look because I got very confused (I tend to multitask while watching tv as well and had missed a couple of the captions on screen). So, when they went to Paris, which is where she dumped him, there was a note that said "three months later," which I think was after the initial reset, so October 1 or at least early October. When he shoots Shiv in his apartment, that's right at midnight of the reset point, which is July 1, and Sarah tells him the following morning that she's getting married. So it's been 9 months give or take since they broke up.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2