Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Episode 3

• Start Topic

I’m really liking seeing different viewpoints of what we we’ve seen before. Reliving events for those who can feel the timeline changes clearly does a number on one’s head in this show

Didn’t Archie or someone tell George at some point exactly how Lazarus worked and what exactly turned time back? Yet in this episode Rebrov demanded the info and the lady in charge said she couldn’t tell him

(edited)

I'm really liking the show. 

I'm surprised no one was monitoring the conversations with Lazarus Box Dennis and I'd think anyone who was in the project who recently lost someone would have a hold on their passport. George just leaving and no one noticing is odd. Unless they did and he doesn't know they're coming.

I agree with the baby fiasco. They knew and tried to cheat the odds.

It seems that someone inside the project or love one has to die in order for a true and permanent reset to occur. That's what's happened in the first three episodes.

Edited by WaltersHair
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, DanaK said:

I’m really liking seeing different viewpoints of what we we’ve seen before. Reliving events for those who can feel the timeline changes clearly does a number on one’s head in this show

Didn’t Archie or someone tell George at some point exactly how Lazarus worked and what exactly turned time back? Yet in this episode Rebrov demanded the info and the lady in charge said she couldn’t tell him

They talked about a glitch in time that the Earth goes through on July 1st and they used that, but not the exact mechanism they use.

3 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

The thought occurred to me during the episode that, what happens if the world goes to shit on July 2?  The team has almost no chance to change things before a reset.

I was thinking the same thing after the episode

• Like 1
On 7/4/2023 at 10:12 PM, Russ Williams said:

I'm not understanding. I thought anything that occurred before July 01 was safe from changes. Baby was born before that time, so why does it die?

IIRC the baby was conceived after the previous 1st July.  So once the reset came they went back to a point before the pregnancy happened. 

• Useful 1