Type keyword(s) to search

How much do you guys remember? Details from past episodes

• Start Topic

Much like Natalie, my memory is hazy about some details.  (Mods, of course, please delete if this thread causes too much trauma and/or is unnecessary).

Jeff and Callie's talk about the baby got me to thinking about pregnancy reveal back in season 1.  I know Jackie mentioned Jeff was the father when she confronted Shauna in the last season one episode.  Had Shauna told Tai the father's true identity before this? 

1 minute ago, Thalia said:

Jeff and Callie's talk about the baby got me to thinking about pregnancy reveal back in season 1.  I know Jackie mentioned Jeff was the father when she confronted Shauna in the last season one episode.  Had Shauna told Tai the father's true identity before this? 

Yes, Tai already knew the baby was Jeff's.

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, Ceindreadh said:

When did they first find the symbol? 

Iirc, the audience saw the symbol first, shortly after they crashed, but of the survivors Lottie saw it first. I can't remember exactly when, though.

• Like 1

I found this on a couple of other sites:  "The survivors of the plane crash first see the symbol carved in a tree near the cabin where they find refuge, and it's also carved into the floor of the attic."

"After Flight 2525, carrying the WHS Yellowjackets, crashes in the wilderness of Canada, the symbol is seen in the woods. It appears both carved into a tree, as well as the attic floor of a cabin where sits the skeleton of a dead man."

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Rewatching with son so things are jumping out. Something happened in the coach’s family the day before the crash, was why he wasn’t at practice chicks leg was broken. When they do the montage of everyone leaving for the airport, Travis obviously is miffed about something - like maybe he’s being forced to go…and coach’s wife doesn’t look too happy with situation either. Nothing has come of this in 2 seasons yet, so it might be dropped, but curiosity was peaked.

• Like 3