Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E19: The Bleed Valve

jewel21
  • Start Topic

Atwater's worlds collide when a shooting at the building he owns in Burnside leaves a child dead. Atwater must confront his relationship with his father, Lew, as the brutal case forces them together.

Airdate: 05/03/2023

• Like 1

Watching this episode I realize that not only does Atwater deserve a woman he should be a father as well. I loved his persistence and how he ended up getting through to the kid. I also liked how he kicked that guys ass after the guy beat up ruzek. lol  I was suspicious of Atwater's father but I think he might actually be a good dude, time will tell. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, mommalib said:

Watching this episode I realize that not only does Atwater deserve a woman he should be a father as well. I loved his persistence and how he ended up getting through to the kid. I also liked how he kicked that guys ass after the guy beat up ruzek. lol  I was suspicious of Atwater's father but I think he might actually be a good dude, time will tell. 

I really hope they don't do to Atwater's father what they tend to do to any relative of our merry band of tortured cops. 

• Like 1

I like this episode more than all the Kim-centric episodes.

I miss Dante Torres though. It makes more sense for him to be in this episode than Adam who’s supposed to be in deep UC for the Beck’s case.

Why Voight sent Kevin into that bar knowing that Carlos has seen him (and Adam) before? 🙄

The way Kevin interacted with Oscar, convincing him to do the right things, he was very gentle and fatherly with him. 🥹❤️

• Like 1

That fight scene was awesome! I just refuse to believe both Adam and Kevin were okay enough to search Carlos' room. That dude kicked Adam's ass lol. It was a surprise. 

Kevin-centric episodes are so great. Love to see him as landlord, son and father-figure. I want to see him as husband!

Let Kevin be happy. 

• Like 4