Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Stepping Stone

Bort
  • Start Topic

While Allan is spineless, Candy is deranged.

Why should Allan care and be responsible of your emotions Candy???

"Do you remember what you told me? That the day you spent with me at the Como, that they were the only hours of your week where you didn't feel responsible for other people's emotions. Meaning Betty. The burden of making her happy. The burden of keeping her from being miserable. Now, have you ever felt any responsibility for my emotions?"

With that ending, are we gonna see that fateful scene so early in E04?

Will this show be spending more times on courtroom scenes?

On 4/28/2023 at 7:23 PM, SnazzyDaisy said:

Why should Allan care and be responsible of your emotions Candy???

He shouldn't. They promised not to be emotionally involved or, if there were a danger of that, they would end their affair. But of course it's easy to promise, hard to keep.

• Like 1

It seems like I just watched Candy a few months ago, so I’m not sure why I need to be watching this. But I’m caught up on my other stuff, so here we are. 

I have to say, they must have one heck of a music budget. I’m impressed. I would listen to the soundtrack. 

• Like 5
On 4/29/2023 at 9:03 PM, SoMuchTV said:

It seems like I just watched Candy a few months ago, so I’m not sure why I need to be watching this. But I’m caught up on my other stuff, so here we are. 

It's interesting to see the differences in how they portray the characters between each series.

On 4/29/2023 at 9:03 PM, SoMuchTV said:

I have to say, they must have one heck of a music budget. I’m impressed. I would listen to the soundtrack. 

I feel like maybe a little more money should have gone to the writers.  Here we are, Betty is confronting Candy, the ax has made its appearance and I don't think the show has done a particularly good job of developing the characters. 

Both husbands are spineless, and I’m not sure why either of them were found attractive at all. I guess the excitement of sneaking around, is what gets people going.  Years ago, I stumbled across a blogger who was blogging their affair, and they had a list of other blogs by cheaters, in the sidebar. It really grossed me out. One woman wrote about finding out that her husband was cheating, and she’d found the email account, the emails between them where they were laughing over how they’d successfully lied to their spouses.