Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: We Draw A Magic Circle

jenrising
  • Start Topic

Wow.  I did not foresee Danny breaking bad.  Somehow his setting up Isaac was both a bitch and baller move at the same time.  The husband of the pregnant ex-girlfriend losing his crap and throwing f-bombs everywhere during a church basketball game seemed highly unbelievable to me though.  If he had accidentally cursed once, then fine.  But kicking over trash cans and cursing all over the place seem like actions that would get him fired from the church.

(edited)
On 5/1/2023 at 12:42 AM, Snapdragon said:

The husband of the pregnant ex-girlfriend losing his crap and throwing f-bombs everywhere during a church basketball game seemed highly unbelievable to me though.  If he had accidentally cursed once, then fine.  But kicking over trash cans and cursing all over the place seem like actions that would get him fired from the church.

I think it just speaks to all the suppressed rage inside seemingly normal, well-functioning people; which has been the main theme of the series all throughout.

Edited by Roccos Brother
  • Like 6
On 4/30/2023 at 9:42 PM, Snapdragon said:

Wow.  I did not foresee Danny breaking bad.  Somehow his setting up Isaac was both a bitch and baller move at the same time.  The husband of the pregnant ex-girlfriend losing his crap and throwing f-bombs everywhere during a church basketball game seemed highly unbelievable to me though.  If he had accidentally cursed once, then fine.  But kicking over trash cans and cursing all over the place seem like actions that would get him fired from the church.

Since I'm not binging I am guessing the fallout from the losers outburst will come later.

Seeing the parking lot deal which Amy just reneged on and disposing on his minor crime lord. I wonder how far he goes