Type keyword(s) to search

Season 1 General Discussion

I was hoping there'd be a topic for this how!

I saw that some of the cast members were rumored to be on the next Challenge, so I decided to watch so I could see what they were like. And this show is just an entertaining mess!

What a gift that there were like at least 3 completely crazy people cast!

Edited by peachmangosteen

Boredom had me randomly binge-watching this show this weekend. My only hope for Season 2 is that someone gives Ryan Devlin or hell the producers/creators, etc. anyone associated with the show, an English lesson so they can let him know that the grammatically correct statement is "and the number of correct matches are." Seriously I cringed every single episode when it got to that point and Ryan would say very loudly "and the number of correct matches is." How no one realized how grammatically incorrect that was is beyond me.

Seriously I cringed every single episode when it got to that point and Ryan would say very loudly "and the number of correct matches is."

I'm pretty sure the grammar of the original statement is correct.  The subject of the sentence is "number", not "matches".  Since "number" is a singular, the appropiate conjugation of the "to be" verb is "is" ("the number is" sounds much better than "the number are").  If the subject of the sentence was "matches", then using "are" would be appropiate.  (I admit I'm not a grammar expert, just had a lot of this stuff drilled into my head studying for the GMAT. :) )

• Love 4

I watched some of the first season, but not all. I have some questions!

1) Did they win the money?

They did win the money.

2) Who ended up being the perfect matches?

The matches were:

Wes/Kayla, Ethan/Amber, Joey/Brittany, Dillan/Coleysia, Chris T/Paige, John Jacobs/Ashleigh, Ryan/Jessica, Scali/Jacy, Adam/Shanley, and Dre/Simone

3) Who is still together?

I think the only ones still together are Ethan & Amber, who are married & she's pregnant.  But I didn't see the last reunion special so I could be missing another still-together couple