Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: A Slow Death is Worse

Mr. Sparkle
  • Start Topic

There’s still a lot to not like on this show but it has been growing on me.  Glad to see they have red shirts on the Ark (although he didn’t die).  Pretty sure the survivor is from Ark 15.  She obviously didn’t want them watching the security feed and then she pocketed one of the guns.

#toomanyArks

So, does this mean that Ark 15 is responsible for damaging Ark 1 as well ?

Why is Ark 15 running and gunning around the universe destroying the other Arks ?  Was it taken over by pirates ?
Because destroying the other Arks definitely goes against the whole saving humanity purpose of the Arks.

Ava and Brice almost kiss -- they are totally going to hook up now.

Kelly definitely can't be trusted.

Felix looks pretty bad ass with the katana sword. And now that his husband and daughter are confirmed to be dead, he has zero fucks to give.

Now that William Trust is awake, will there be a power struggle ?  Since I'm going to assume that Trust will want to be in charge.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver

The only dude who has sense enough to think the helmet was for more than just life support working just takes a drink after their experience with the water supply, okay.  I see mouth to mouth has been reinserted into CPR guidance.

On 3/16/2023 at 7:53 AM, ottoDbusdriver said:

#toomanyArks

So, does this mean that Ark 15 is responsible for damaging Ark 1 as well ?

Why is Ark 15 running and gunning around the universe destroying the other Arks ?  Was it taken over by pirates ?
Because destroying the other Arks definitely goes against the whole saving humanity purpose of the Arks.

The only explanation I can think of is they want to be the lead Ark or in control when they get to this planet?

But if Ark 3 was travelling fast than light speed, and Ark 15 was behind it, how did it get ahead of it to attack it? Is it just zooming through space attacking other arks? I could sort of see an argument that they wanted to be first to Prox B (since that seems to be where everyone is headed now), but they were already first so why kill the only other humans still alive?

Or maybe Ark 15 wants to kill William Trust, and all they know is he is on one of the other Arks? So they are killing everyone on all of them because that is the only way to make sure they get him?

Speaking of Trust, how would he know Ark 3's override code, if it left years after he went into cyro? They just keep the same code everywhere? Also, why didn't Kelly mention that Trust seemed to disappear after Ark 1 left? Obviously everyone on Earth would figure out he was on it.

Edited by KaveDweller
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, KaveDweller said:

But if Ark 3 was travelling fast than light speed, and Ark 15 was behind it, how did it get ahead of it to attack it? Is it just zooming through space attacking other arks? I could sort of see an argument that they wanted to be first to Prox B (since that seems to be where everyone is headed now), but they were already first so why kill the only other humans still alive?

Or maybe Ark 15 wants to kill William Trust, and all they know is he is on one of the other Arks? So they are killing everyone on all of them because that is there to make sure they get him?

Once we get into faster than light we then get to the how much faster barrier and perhaps, to use Star Trek terms. Arc 3 was stuck at warp 5  of Archer's Enterprise while the product improved Arc 15 has that warp 9+ capability  of Kirk's Enterprise.

I was thinking radical environmentalist stopping humanity from doing to another planet what they did to earth but going after Arc 1's VIP section does suggest the assassination motive and as 1 is a slow moving arc that they can come back to see if Trust was there while moving on to the others first before they make it to the planet.