Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E09: Transformation

• Start Topic

The semi-finalists design a look that transforms into a second look on the runway. 

Bao's was head and shoulders above the rest. I liked both dresses and enjoyed seeing something other than flesh baring cut outs from her. So, of course they announced Nigel first. Ridiculous! His transformation was clunky and ill fitting. The right one went home, of course. I mean, the model looked like she was preparing to jump from an airplane and had a parachute and a backup chute packed in there!

• Like 11
(edited)

They didn't actually declare a winner for this challenge, but by naming Nigel as the first finalist, it kind of implied that he won. I know these things are 99% subjective, but this challenge falls into the 1% where there was a clear winner. Bao's look--both dresses and the transformation--was perfection. It wasn't close. She should have been acknowledged for that.

Edited by Sesquipedalia
  • Like 2

The comparison of Deontre's varsity jacket to the infamous Gordon Gartrell shirt crafted by Denise adds a touch of humor and pop culture reference to the critique. It's these insightful and entertaining observations that make watching these competitions engaging and relatable.

Thanks for sharing your detailed thoughts on this episode—it's clear you have a keen eye for design and a passion for the show!