Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: Fraz-zzled

TexasGal
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

She would be fabulous n Traitors!  I don’t know if they show old episodes of ANTM or what season she was on but I need to see that.

I think Rachel was on season one of ANTM for a hot second.

• Like 1
On 2/13/2023 at 12:32 PM, kassa said:

I respect the zero tolerance laws about not drinking/using drugs on board and how it endangers not only the safety of the people on board but the very expensive yacht itself.  Yet they have drunken cast members running up and down staircases, slipping around hot tubs... if there's a fire on board and 3 of them are passed out senseless and the others are staring  blankly at the wall shoveling cereal into their mouths... how is that not a danger to the boat? (I know, unseen crew would handle it  - but they'd still need to rescue the incapacitated people)

This doesn't excuse the safety hazard that crewmembers might be too passed out to wake up to a fire alarm, but: working on a ship (as deckhand and later bosun), if we had a fire at the dock, our one responsibility was to get everyone off the ship and onto the dock. When you're at the dock, the local fire department comes to put out the fire, maybe in conjunction with the harbor master. The important thing is to get all the people off the ship and accounted for, so the firefighters know if they have a rescue mission in addition to putting the fire out.

• Like 2
On 2/6/2023 at 9:42 PM, ShowsILoveToHate said:

Ross is a cherry-nosed drunk. I would not feel safe on any ship with him as bosun, or otherwise. 

B01B8CB1-864D-45A8-A0E6-23B72EF3A212.jpeg

B178AEE5-B0A7-498E-B143-A13951C41827.jpeg

This reference likely is way before the time of others watching this show, but Ross looks like he's well on the way to becoming W.C. Fields. Somebody needs to show Ross photos of W.C. and maybe it will scare him sober.

On 2/13/2023 at 8:13 PM, Emmeline said:

She would be fabulous n Traitors!  I don’t know if they show old episodes of ANTM or what season she was on but I need to see that.

On 2/13/2023 at 9:43 PM, jcbrown said:

I think Rachel was on season one of ANTM for a hot second.

Yeah, she said she went off pretty early because it seems she wasn't willing to get model thin. She said she told Tyra "I like snacks". And that's when I fell in love with Rachel.

On 2/13/2023 at 8:14 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

I don't think playing volleyball is going to bring peace and unity to the crew because Capt. Sandy is a big part of the problem, I would think a mutiny would be more like the fix, lol.

One of those crew meeting scenes also made me think "mutiny" in regard to Capt. Sandy, which made me think of the Taika Waititi HBO show "Our Flag Means Death", which I think of often now while watching this show! A mashup of the two shows could make a good SNL skit.

Edited by RedHawk
  • Like 4