Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: Surprise!

• Start Topic

I knew Kash was crossing a line with his jumps back in time in earlier episodes, but they mostly played for laughs and he's been so much fun with Carrie that it didn't really hit me how creepy he was until this episode. I really hope the break-up is permanent. There's no way Carrie should trust him again.

I'm glad Jen also came a realization with the flying guy. The fact that he was bad for her was a lot more obvious earlier on.

Good for Jen's mom for finally paying attention to what was going on in her daughter's life, even if that still came with blame and guilt.

• Like 2

Something seems off about the surprise Jizzlord family, did Jizzlord get his powers at 18 and has been turning into and out of a cat successfully for years or did he get his powers very late in life and got stuck as a cat?

On 1/28/2023 at 3:24 PM, AnimeMania said:

Something seems off about the surprise Jizzlord family, did Jizzlord get his powers at 18 and has been turning into and out of a cat successfully for years or did he get his powers very late in life and got stuck as a cat?

I'd been assuming the former. Although, I never did understand why he would have suddenly got stuck. So, I guess maybe it'd make more sense if he was a late bloomer and then just got immediately stuck as a cat because he didn't have a grasp on his power maybe.

He may have had the power awhile but then there was some sort of emotional trauma that happened and that’s why Jizzlord got stuck as a cat. Like maybe he and his wife/girlfriend/whatever had a huge fight about something, he turned into a cat and never changed back.

• Useful 1