Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E11: Best Seller

• Start Topic

So let's see...

Sam's friend is attacked by at least 5, perhaps 10 trained mercenaries--he kills several and takes off into the woods of Utah with the baddies in close pursuit.

Meanwhile, Kensi and the other OSP troops are located on a Saturday, they make their way to the boatshed, eventually they get briefed on the situation in Utah, Kilbride assigns Kensi and the DEA agent Austin  (who has also been dragged into this and fully briefed) to travel to Utah and save Sam's friend.

Then they would have to drive through LA traffic to an airport, then fly from Southern California to Utah, transfer from the plane to a SUV, then drive out to the original assault scene way out in the woods (or mountains).  For some reasons, the crime scene has not yet  been cleared so Kensi and Austin take off tracking Sam's friend.

Hours and hours after the original assault, Kensi and Austin (using Magical? tracking powers I guess) catch up to Sam's friend BEFORE the trained assassins who even have drone and infrared camera assistance could find him. 

Through the magical lens of a tv show, the good guys save the day once again.

• LOL 3
On 1/19/2023 at 2:38 PM, UncleChuck said:

So let's see...

Sam's friend is attacked by at least 5, perhaps 10 trained mercenaries--he kills several and takes off into the woods of Utah with the baddies in close pursuit.

Meanwhile, Kensi and the other OSP troops are located on a Saturday, they make their way to the boatshed, eventually they get briefed on the situation in Utah, Kilbride assigns Kensi and the DEA agent Austin  (who has also been dragged into this and fully briefed) to travel to Utah and save Sam's friend.

Then they would have to drive through LA traffic to an airport, then fly from Southern California to Utah, transfer from the plane to a SUV, then drive out to the original assault scene way out in the woods (or mountains).  For some reasons, the crime scene has not yet  been cleared so Kensi and Austin take off tracking Sam's friend.

Hours and hours after the original assault, Kensi and Austin (using Magical? tracking powers I guess) catch up to Sam's friend BEFORE the trained assassins who even have drone and infrared camera assistance could find him. 

Through the magical lens of a tv show, the good guys save the day once again.

This show is basically an action comic book.  Its all about lots of blazing guns and explosions.  There is very little logic to many of the stories.  I consider it light entertainment when I don't want to think too much or get pissed off how the so-called "good guys" are presented as heartless assholes  who use and abuse people to win (Dick Wolf shows, I'm speaking about you).  At least in NCIS World you know the "good" guys are really good and they will eventually come out in the end.    To me the saving grace is how likeable the actors are, even when the show itself is ridiculous.  

18 hours ago, SherriAnt said:

I can't get past how Kenzie and Deeks treat their teenage foster daughter,(forget her name, sorry) like she's a 6 year old! And the way they talk about her is worse, it sounds like she's an infant. 

Yes!  This has been totally bugging me since the start of Kenzie and Deeks taking in Rosa (I don't know if she is a foster child or if they actually adopted her).    From the way they talk and act, it is like she is a little girl and not a 16 year old.   It is an insult to the audience's  intelligence and it amazes me how the actors can say these lines straight faced.  

• Like 1