Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Lip Smackers

Sakura12
  • Start Topic

Wow when the scenes with Fez are the best thing about your episode that is not good. Also am I remembering wrong or did Fez marry Eric's sister at one point to avoid getting deported? I don't think I was watching the show a lot at that point so it is hard to remember. If he did, does that mean they retconned Laurie out of existence? Because otherwise you think that might be something Kitty would mention to the neighbor.

Also I could be way off because I am old, but it seems like a cute teenage girl who wants a guy to make out to with shouldn't have that much difficulty. Especially in what I think is a small town, where a new girl in town would probably be a big deal.

• Like 1

These kids have no personalities, no chemistry, no great acting skills. This show is a poor comparison to the original. I wish they just would have had some of the original cast portrayed as the age they are now.  Although some of the actors are on to bigger things so it wouldn’t happen. 

• Like 1
On 1/21/2023 at 1:17 PM, Kel Varnsen said:

Wow when the scenes with Fez are the best thing about your episode that is not good. Also am I remembering wrong or did Fez marry Eric's sister at one point to avoid getting deported? I don't think I was watching the show a lot at that point so it is hard to remember. If he did, does that mean they retconned Laurie out of existence? Because otherwise you think that might be something Kitty would mention to the neighbor.

Also I could be way off because I am old, but it seems like a cute teenage girl who wants a guy to make out to with shouldn't have that much difficulty. Especially in what I think is a small town, where a new girl in town would probably be a big deal.

Just lame writing all in the name of setting up Kitty to encourage the neighbor to break up with Fez, and try to pull back when she find out it is Fez. Fez appears to have been dating this woman far a while, has picked her up, but has never mentioned "hey, two of my best friends growing up lived in your house and the house next door! As a matter of fact, I still do your neighbor Kitty's hair, she's a friend of mine!"

Actual humans mention stuff like that in conversation.

• Like 6
On 1/21/2023 at 1:17 PM, Kel Varnsen said:

Yeah, Laurie and Fez got married, then she cheated on him all the next season. After he scored a green card they finally got divorced and she was written out of the show by "moving to Canada". Laurie was played by two different actresses during this period because LRK had substance abuse issues and went into rehab (again).