Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: Mojitos and Pool Boys

• Start Topic

The Small Talk topic is for:

• Introductions
  • Off-topic chatter
  • Having virtual tea with forum buddies

This is NOT a topic for actual show discussion. When you want to talk about the show:

1. Figure out the nature of the topic you want to talk about
  2. Look for an existing topic that matches or fits
  3. If there is NOT an existing topic that fits, CREATE ONE!

Examples of topics that populate show forums include (but by no means are limited to):

• Character topics
  • Spoiler topics
  • Comparison topics
  • Speculation topics
  • In the Media topics
  • Favourite X topics
  • ...you get the idea

Happy trails beyond Small Talk!

15 hours ago, amarante said:

I probably did watch it on Tubi. I had googled some housewives franchises and then downloaded the App to stream. The viewing experience was fine on Tubi except of course for the commercials as I am spoiled with DVR and streaming services without ads.

The show about the black women in New York is called Blood Sweat and Heels.I think there were two seasons

I see, thank you so much! I don't mind ads so much. I did watch a Salt Lake City season that was unavailable on Peacock (at least at the time) on the Bravo app, and good grief, it constantly froze! That's probably the only thing that's annoyed me while streaming. 

5 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I just started watching it on Tubi. It is free. Lots of commercials but that’s why its “free “.

Would love to “watch it with someone”

Thanks Stats. I'll make Vancouver my next city then. I'd enjoy chatting about it with you. :)

On 3/10/2023 at 12:45 PM, Stats Queen said:

I’m going to the live podcast of Watch What Crappens tomorrow night in Atlanta. I hope they are recapping this reunion.

How was it??  I love the podcasts and would likely enjoy the live shows.  However, I kinda hate listening to them, because there are always one or two drunk women in the audience who seem to think if they just yell loud enough, they will be discovered or something.  Super annoying.  (Again, I would go to one!)

5 hours ago, lasu said:

How was it??  I love the podcasts and would likely enjoy the live shows.  However, I kinda hate listening to them, because there are always one or two drunk women in the audience who seem to think if they just yell loud enough, they will be discovered or something.  Super annoying.  (Again, I would go to one!)

It was so much fun. I didn’t listen to it afterwards. There was a lot of laughter but I don’t remember drunk women being extremely awful (although I was sitting in the back).

My husband was so sweet and he took me as a lovely gesture. He did have a good time although he declined to watch the episode beforehand. I am very lucky.

I told me next year I wanted the VIP package and he said okay.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1