Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E04 Live From Paris, It's Emily Cooper

• Start Topic

I can never understand the urge for some people to constantly do IG live. Why not just enjoy the moments?

It is nice to see Emily in a budget-friendly H&M dress to celebrate her unemployment. 😆

4076A094-42F0-41AF-9E59-004B1981B8BE.jpeg

Then of course she shows up in Miu Miu for a fun day at the park, looking like a governor’s wife. Super affordable! 🙄

EE9961AA-211A-4C7F-BCBC-5BF26AD0924F.jpeg

Edited by SnazzyDaisy
  • Like 2

Season 1 was a pleasant, fun surprise. 

Season 2 was ok but starting to become overly contrived. 

Season 3 totally unconvincing, predictable, stupid contrivances. As if anyone thought she wasn't going to end up working for Slyvie and that charade went on far too long. Alfie still has 0 character development so no reason to feel invested in him. He is a giant plot device. 

Also the best friend seems to get so much air time it's like the show should be renamed for her. Or maybe it just seems that way because I don't believe or enjoy her character or the actress.

Was looking forward to the show's return but every episode is a chore. 

Edited by anonymiss
  • Like 9
7 hours ago, Harvey said:

As a marketing expert, of course she is good at it. It makes perfect sense.

The problem is they show us her doing Instagram....and I don't think she's good at it.  It reminds me of Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip about a late night sketch show.  As soon as they showed the skits, the premise about these being the funniest people in the world fell apart. I feel that way about her doing Instagram. 

8 hours ago, anonymiss said:

Season 1 was a pleasant, fun surprise. 

Season 2 was ok but starting to become overly contrived. 

Season 3 totally unconvincing, predictable, stupid contrivances.

I think the show has always been pretty bad.  It's just that every season had its own brand of what made it bad.  

• Like 4

Emily has quite the expansive wardrobe, we never see her actually shop do we? Also, does she have the magic closet that Carrie had in SATC?

Emily never even worked on her resume when she found herself unemployed but did get a temp job waiting tables in sleeveless dresses, (that really drove me crazy).

Most of the characters are so one dimensional it is hard for me to like them more than the scenery.

• Like 1
  • Love 1