Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E02: Butt Patrol

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

Good gosh, when did Rita's boobs get so huge? When she was wearing that yellow top in the first meeting, it was all I could see.  She must have been wearing the bra that Howard Hughes designed for Jane Russell.  So distracting and, honestly, ungainly-looking.  She looked normal in her other outfits, though.

Why take a time machine just to go to Florida?  Is Cliff's family in another time period?

I miss Jane's other personalities with the weird powers that we saw in previous seasons, especially the one whose words manifest in 3D.  I'd rather they use the CGI budget for that instead of bringing back those damned butts. They were funny once but enough is enough.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, cdnalor said:

Why take a time machine just to go to Florida?  Is Cliff's family in another time period?

They are in Ohio, the time machine is probably their only form of conveyance that they have left. I imagine they use it to do their weekly grocery shopping as well. Their delivery van got totaled last season. Cliff was eyeing that old junker that was left by the side of the road.

• Like 1

With the way the world is we probably deserve to go out by zombie butts. 

I don't like that the team feels so fractured this season. I know they are all pretty selfish and stuck in their own issues but they still felt like family. Now they don't seem to know each other anymore. Hopefully it's not like this for the rest of the season.

• Like 1