Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E10: Santa Suit Rental, $25 Per Day

DanaK
  • Start Topic

WEDNESDAY, DEC. 7, 9:31-10:00 p.m. 

The most wonderful time of the year brings some unforeseen financial troubles for one member of the Hayworth family. With the help of the entire brood and some holiday magic, the Hayworths are reminded that there's nothing better than being home for the holidays.

I just ignored the stuff about the Contractor's instagram pics. The rest was a pretty funny. I liked how Tom and Connor switched clothes so people mistook them for each other.

The kids sold Connor's stuff for money, and Connor looked like they must have sold expensive stuff cheap, but he didn't even explain it to them or say they shouldn't have sold his stuff without permission.

I did like the fake snow in the the house; the family can still have fun without going overboard/extravagant like Connor usually does.

• Love 2

What I really liked was that although Connor had a financial setback we learn for the first time just how rich he actually is - I mean they do pull the old "write the amounts down" schtick but still we know it's Big Money.  I also loved that Sara had once thrown out a Monopoly game.  Reminds me of playing games with my brother - a terrible loser and absolutely not a gracious winner!  One question - where were the twins?  Did I miss seeing them or a reference to them?

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Elizabeth Anne said:

One question - where were the twins?  Did I miss seeing them or a reference to them?

Didn’t they show up a little bit at the end? But yeah, those are the most low-maintenance kids on the planet!

The twins were in the gray snowsuits at the end. I don’t recall seeing them much before that. I was appreciative of how they got Sarah in the episode while still super pregnant. It would have been weird for her to be away for Christmas at her “convention.”

• Like 1
  • Love 1