Type keyword(s) to search

Blue: 5 Days Before the Heist

Please keep the discussion focused on the content of this episode, Blue: 5 Days Before the Heist

• Start Topic

This was my first episode & now I'm understanding how the show is structured.  I like it. 

I don't think they could have made me hate Bob more if they tried.  I mean, REALLLY hate him.  Judy is an idiot skank to want that walking mound of excrement. 

Roger's wife looks so much older than he does.  But then, Yoko always looked like John Lennon's grandmother, so there you have it.  Son Brad comes off like a spoiled rich kid, just based on the 3 seconds we saw him. 

I love Gustavo Fring, aka Leo, looking muscular & jacked up.  A nice change from his too-thin "Breaking Bad" days.  He looks younger.  

Ava is a mole.  Or a rat.  She's not right somehow.  

Edited by leighdear
On 1/5/2023 at 6:19 AM, Haleth said:

This bouncing around the timeline isn't working for me.  I'm very confused.

You could watch it in chronological order, might be easier for you. 

Violet, Green, Yellow, Orange, Blue, White, Red, Pink

The thing I don’t like is everyone viewing in different order. I’m afraid I’ll post something that I’ve seen in a previous episode! Usually you’re safe doing that. The makers of this aren’t as clever as they think. I can see a fight ensuing in the days of talk around the watercooler. At least no one can smack me behind the safety of my screen. 

• Like 1

This was my third episode and I think this would not be the best episode to start on as there are a lot of characters shown and you have no idea their connections. I realize that's part of the fun, but this one jumped right into the heist. It was still fun though and I like the cat and mouse games.

• Like 1