Type keyword(s) to search

Spencer Hastings: She's Got the Crazy Eyes

Can she win one for once? She seems to solve all the cases that she was not meant to solve. And she broke up Ezria twice but still. I'm ready for her to stop being crazy and solve this case because Aria and Emily are useless and Hanna as smart as she's gotten she still have not done anything note worthy.

I love Spencer! She and Hannah always vie for best little liar in my heart. Just like Aria and Emily always vie for most annoying little liar in my heart. I just watched the S4 episode where Spencer gets home from rehab and her sober coach asked her if she was having nightmares. Between my reaction and Spencer's it was a laugh riot of side eye! Nightmares? Can you narrow it down? A related? Mellisa related? General being a Hastings related? General being Spencer related? Girl was born in a Kafka story.

I have to say that Troian is the second best actress in all of television (after Tatiana Maslany of Orphan Black). I find it ridiculous that Shailene Woodley of Secret Life is now a big movie star when Troian is a hundred times better as an actress.

• Love 2

I think their are far better actresses than Troian but she's easily one of the better ones. As for her not being a bigger star its probably because she doesn't seem to want to go for big blockbuster type of movies. I can't fault Shaileene on that who I think is also talented.

I think Troian is so much better than the writing. Even in a scene with a wooden Keegan or confused looking Shay doesn't distract me if she's in it. It's probably why the show makes Spencer lose her damn mind every season.

While I think Troian's a great actress, I wouldn't quite put her at Tatiana Malsany levels, that woman is in a whole other league. 

I could see Troian doing the Indie circuit after PLL ends. She seems to like artsy stuff. 

I agree. And she was in some indie projects already.

She is doing the Lauren webseries now, so webseries are a possibility too. Has anyone watched any of it?

Lauren was so Brutal to watch. I watched both seasons. The scene where we see her after the rape in flashbacks was so raw. Ever since then I've thought that Troians just on the wrong show. She like Tatiana are do much better than the writing of their Respective series. You'd have to be biased not to see the talent Troian has.

I agree that Troian is very talented, but recently it's been a little harder for me to enjoy Spencer because I keep thinking about Troian's USC SDA commencement address, in which she pretty much said that she's not enjoying herself on PLL and she wants to do other types of projects. I enjoy PLL despite its flaws, but I would like it to end soon so that she and the others can move on before they totally burn out.