Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E09: Monster

• Start Topic

Desperate for help, Mark turns to his faith for guidance, but Eleanor decides to help him instead, risking her life. Naomi is visited at work by a formidable new Interpol agent and Isaiah gets heartbreaking news.

Showtime: 12/4/22

I knew when Matthew told his goon to go into the apartment and get Eleanor it wouldn't go well for the goon. I didn't expect them to kill Matthew though. The torture scenes were painful to watch.

Ellie and Isaiah saying goodbye was pretty heartbreaking, even if it turns out to be premature. 

Looking forward to the season finale. Don't know if this show merits another season, ratings-wise or buzz-wise. It would be hard to keep it going for very long given how kids have a tendency to grow up, which Ellie is not supposed to do.

• Like 2
On 12/7/2022 at 3:47 PM, iMonrey said:

It would be hard to keep it going for very long given how kids have a tendency to grow up, which Ellie is not supposed to do.

Claire did invent that drug that made the chimp start aging again. It would solve that problem if Ellie takes that drug.

Ohh.  I’m afraid that the doctor is going to play nice at first, and then experiment on Ellie.  She’s another vampire, just like her brother.  

Edited by Anela
  • Like 1
On 12/7/2022 at 9:47 AM, iMonrey said:

I knew when Matthew told his goon to go into the apartment and get Eleanor it wouldn't go well for the goon. I didn't expect them to kill Matthew though. The torture scenes were painful to watch.

Ellie and Isaiah saying goodbye was pretty heartbreaking, even if it turns out to be premature. 

Looking forward to the season finale. Don't know if this show merits another season, ratings-wise or buzz-wise. It would be hard to keep it going for very long given how kids have a tendency to grow up, which Ellie is not supposed to do.

Eleanor was a badass! Loved it all. Eleanor and Isaiah are so cute together. I was sad at their ending. They are one of the reason this show is great!

But the whole episode was directed and written brilliantly. The lady who directed this episode has an eye for action and how to set up scenes.

I would like her to return for Season 2.

Loving the show. Imagine the writer on this site writing this show off and calling it a bore...what hack .

On 12/21/2022 at 11:17 PM, Anela said:

Ohh.  I’m afraid that the doctor is going to play nice at first, and then experiment on Ellie.  She’s another vampire, just like her brother.  

That doctor Claire I hate. I was on her side when she tried to help her brother...but she and Matthew wanted to kill Naomi. I wouldn't trust Claire.

• Like 1