Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E10: Battle of the Semi Finals

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, pnina said:

Guess I'm going to have to make google my friend.  Don't know who Nikki Glaser is.  Actually, many of the guesses the judges have made are people I have to research. 

Me too. There's some I've never heard of before.  I have only heard of Nikki because of this show which she's been guessed before on previous seasons.

I’m a moderate fan of Nikki Glaser. Saw her a few places before, but mostly on @Midnight and her own show recently. I knew she wanted to sing, but thought she was only ok on her own show. She blew me away on a couple performances here. I didn’t pay close attention to the clues, but her choking up over Bob Saget made me realize it was her. She should feel really proud of herself. I think she’s proven she can sing and do comedy. 

• Love 1

I've never heard of Nikki Glaser either, and she was by far the weakest singer, so she was the right choice to go.

Glad that someone (Robin) finally guessed Wilson Phillips but thought it was interesting that he focused on the "Bridesmaids" clue and not all of the other more relevant clues like California, growing up together, famous genes.

I love watching this show on the Fox app, because it's so easy to skip over everything Ken Jeong.  He truly grates on my nerves.  The stupid guesses I can tolerate, it's all the rest of his tired routine that I don't find the least bit funny.  "I know exactly who this is", "let me finish", "welcome to the Masked Singer", the fake pouty angry look when he sits down.  The bad dancing, the gushing over the unmasked singer.

Next week is a 2 hour finale with only 2 singers?  Ugh.  I'm assuming the first half will be filler/recrap.  The second half will be lots of filler, I would imagine each only sings 2 songs.

Wilson Phillips for the win!  I like Amber Riley, but Chynna, Carnie and Wendy way outsing her.  It might be an unfair advantage since there are three of them and their harmonies are incomparable, but still.