Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E08: We'll Find A Way

dubbel zout
  • Start Topic

"Rich white men don't do time, they buy it."

I love Perez.

I also love when Jen tells Judy now she understands why Judy was always so "confessy" and Judy says and now she knows why that drove Jen nuts.

And Judy's face when Jen panics, thinking the FBI agent snagged her mug to get her DNA, and declares they need to give him poisoned scones. 

This show really pulled off something rare in getting me to root for all three of these women to get away with everything.

I legit LOL at Jen and Judy bringing Karen a "Mexican lasagna" with extra raisins.

This wasn't as strong an episode as most of the others, but it had good moments and I always enjoy laughing at Karen.

• Like 2
On 11/27/2022 at 4:58 PM, mrsbagnet said:

It's unbelievable that Jen has the audacity to threaten Perez when Perez is the only person keeping her out of prison.

The threatening was especially stupid, because what was Jen going to do - yell out "you knew I killed Steve and helped me cover it up!" in front of everyone at the station?

• Like 1