Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: We Can Be

• Start Topic

Oh, I didn't know Vanessa Bell Calloway was playing a role on QS. Geez, not a moment too soon.

So Darla and RA assume Chase is indeed Blue's father? Whatever, RA
needs to let that go before he does irreparable harm that they'll have to explain to Blue.

I don't get why the Bordelons think all they have to do is make a good speech and that'll fix things.

Vegan soul food. Why? Ugh, I would not try any of it.

It's almost as if Landry knew one day having a Black daughter stashed in his back pocket would eventually be to his financial advantage.

TMW your country mama refuses to call you by your bougie fake name.

Have to give QS props for playing the Blue paternity thing differently than it ordinarily would've been. On a regular soap opera RA would be the one not wanting to tell Blue about Chase, while Darla'd insist that her son deserved her complete honesty.

Wait, everyone doesn't know Parker is Sam's daughter? Landry took a huge risk having that kind of skeleton in his closet all this time, especially since he aligns himself with the local racist businessmen against the Black farmers.The Bordelons should've just blackmailed him.

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails. 🤠

LOL if all they had to do to get the Landry's to fold was bring Vanessa Bell Calloway, they should've done that several seasons ago.   But I guess we wouldn't have a show.   I'm catching up to the last season and now I'm almost done.

And man does Lamann Rucker age like a fine wine.   Don't know how Billie resisted all this time before finally giving in.

• Like 1