Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: Quoquo Modo Necessarium

• Start Topic

Mark moves quickly to clean up a mess, and Zeke gets roped in to help. Claire is hit with a major setback at the lab and Matthew proposes a solution. Naomi makes a devastating discovery that confirms her worst fears.

I have to say, I didn't see the twist coming. I even commented on the first episode to say it was awfully convenient that these stories just happened to overlap. Well, as it turns out they only overlapped because the narrative is non-linear so that was a nice touch. It also explains how Matthew was able to seemingly teleport around in earlier episodes.

Is Elanor stuck at 12 years old? She's been 12 since the 90's but she still reacts as if she is a child which is weird. But since we're mixing in a mad scientist plotline here we could have something brewed up that will allow Elanor to age like a normal human being in case this show goes on for a few seasons. I am a little surprised to hear Elanor say she's never killed anyone. Didn't she kill one of the tweaker half-vampires in an early episode?

The scene with Peter's healing being revealed was beautifully done.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, dwmarch said:

I have to say, I didn't see the twist coming. I even commented on the first episode to say it was awfully convenient that these stories just happened to overlap. Well, as it turns out they only overlapped because the narrative is non-linear so that was a nice touch. It also explains how Matthew was able to seemingly teleport around in earlier episodes.

Is Elanor stuck at 12 years old? She's been 12 since the 90's but she still reacts as if she is a child which is weird. But since we're mixing in a mad scientist plotline here we could have something brewed up that will allow Elanor to age like a normal human being in case this show goes on for a few seasons. I am a little surprised to hear Elanor say she's never killed anyone. Didn't she kill one of the tweaker half-vampires in an early episode?

The scene with Peter's healing being revealed was beautifully done.

I wondered how the show would deal with the age of the actress playing Elenore if the show goes into more than one season. Because the little actress is most deff gonna age. All I know is from the book/original movie the girl (Ellie) is stuck at age 12yrs for ... many many years. Like centuries. In this show it seems to be about 15 - 20 years?

Every time I watch I wonder if this is the ep where Mark gets caught. Cuz you just know it's coming!