Type keyword(s) to search

S01:E06 The Reaper

• Start Topic

When Simone and Carter go undercover to find an international assassin known as The Reaper, a prisoner seeking bail recognizes Carter and nearly blows his cover. Laura and Brendon trace a lead on The Reaper’s assault rifle while Brendon works to heal his relationship with his father. Meanwhile, Simone’s demanding work schedule puts a strain on her relationship with Dina.

Original Air Date: November 1, 2022

On 11/1/2022 at 11:24 PM, AnimeMania said:

I thought it was a pretty good episode, it held my interest all the way through. I am not exactly sure why Simone had to break up with her girlfriend, did she actually do something wrong.

The girlfriend was played by Niecy's real life wife, Jessica Betts, who looks great and sounds great on camera, but this show did nothing to demonstrate that she has a future in acting. Betts is a professional singer/musician.

Brendon’s delusional father ruined my flove of Laura’s windowpane plaid suit in this episode, with his “nice outfit” comment as he left the scene. 
I happen to be the same size as Britt Robertson; if I wasn’t retired, I’d be on the hunt for that suit:   
shopyourtv.com/the-rookie-feds-season-1-episode-6-lauras-black-window-check-blazer

widow.jpg?v=1667355908

Edited by shapeshifter