Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E06: Hedgehunter

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

Aw, no Martha? And then after picking Bet’s storyline back up for two episodes after her being off for two episodes, now they kill her off? Maybe, I don’t know. I do hope Salt is dead, though. He’s irritating as fuck, made worse by his bargain basement braces. Did he blow his budget on cyborging himself, other people and diaper expenses so he couldn’t afford a good orthodontist?

Is the artist guy trying to use Lullaby as a recreational street drug? Clearly, if the user isn’t “programmed,” then they go tripping for two days. My point is that I can’t imagine that becoming a popular street drug, as most users would probably end up accidentally killing themselves and the ones that survive aren’t likely to be repeat business. Doesn’t seem very profitable to me.

Mrs. P got some. Good for her. Poor Alfie, having that thought give him a brain aneurysm. He looked like he wanted a black hole to open up and swallow him.

Geez, Thomas, patricide. That’s hard core.

• Love 1

Poor Alfie looked more shocked to catch his mom in the middle of an afternoon delight than he did when he first saw his dad come back to life as a steampunk wheelchair robot. Good for Mrs. P! Roger seems like a nice guy, I really hope that he isn't secretly sketchy.

Not happy going a week without Martha, but the stuff with Thomas and his dad was pretty intense. Gonna have a fun chat when he gets home to see Martha. Wayne's really should just avoid alleys in general, it only ends in bullets. 

I hope that Bet somehow makes it, I've really come to enjoy her particular kind of crazy.