Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: Outings

• Start Topic

Mark and Zeke celebrate the restaurant’s tenth anniversary and it ends with an unexpected bang. Eleanor and Isaiah sneak out for a night of magic, wonder, and danger. Naomi struggles with new developments in her case while Claire makes great strides.

I wondered if we were supposed to recognize the bald guy. I still don't remember him. 

Zeke really runs hot and cold when it comes to Mark, he was so hostile towards him at the beginning, now he's showering him with gifts and praise. What is their relationship - is Zeke Mark's late wife's brother? 

I think the story with Claire and Peter is a big drag on the show. I have a hard time getting invested in it and it just feels like everything comes to a screeching halt whenever the show cuts back to that story.

• Like 1
On 10/31/2022 at 4:17 PM, iMonrey said:

I wondered if we were supposed to recognize the bald guy. I still don't remember him. 

Zeke really runs hot and cold when it comes to Mark, he was so hostile towards him at the beginning, now he's showering him with gifts and praise. What is their relationship - is Zeke Mark's late wife's brother? 

I think the story with Claire and Peter is a big drag on the show. I have a hard time getting invested in it and it just feels like everything comes to a screeching halt whenever the show cuts back to that story.

I had to stop and think for a minute. Who is Claire and Peter? Ha! Yeah. That whole side story was NEVER in the original movie or even the remake. The best I can figure is Claire is trying to find a cure for being a Vampire? It's like she's never seen a movie or read a book about Vampires. She thinks it's some sort of disease that can be "cured" Didn't her father say it was in Peter's DNA - so I'm not sure what she thinks she can do?

Any way, I like the Mark and Zeke relationship. It helps explain how Mark has been able to keep Ellie's secret a secret.

The bald dude with the tats was watching Mark and Zeke load the body of Elijah's father into the car. He was originally with that dude (can't remember his name) that worked for Clair's father and now works for her. Bald guy was told to follow Mark and find out why he was watching them that one night (I think it was the first or second ep?)

This is deff a different take on Let The Right One In. So far I am along for the ride.

I think she's the girl they were both trying to impress, when he made the dish that impressed others in the restaurant. 

I wonder if bald guy will be the next meal, or if he'll connect them to the scientist.