Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E04: Silver Birch

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

Aw, poor Mrs. P, the crazy shit going on scared off an actual decent guy that showed up from the personals. Though I spent the entire time waiting for him to be nefarious.

I cracked up at the assassins going to finish off Martha, only to walk in on ten guns pointed at them. Aziz lets them walk out with a “sorry, wrong room” excuse and then says to Alfie on the phone, “That was them, you should’ve seen the looks on their faces.” Hee.

Where’s Bet been? It scares me that she’s been off book for several episodes now, alone with a baby. And now that I think about it, where’s that girl she picked up last season?

• Love 1

I do wonder how Patrick Wayne managed to become a billionaire since he doesn’t seem like he’s the brightest bulb in the strand. I mean, he’s all surprised to discover that Virginia is a CIA agent gone rogue. No shit! Here’s a tip, Patrick: a legit agent isn’t going to smack you around.

On 10/14/2022 at 11:31 AM, kariyaki said:

I do wonder how Patrick Wayne managed to become a billionaire since he doesn’t seem like he’s the brightest bulb in the strand. I mean, he’s all surprised to discover that Virginia is a CIA agent gone rogue. No shit! Here’s a tip, Patrick: a legit agent isn’t going to smack you around.

Traditionally, the Wayne family is very, very old money in Gotham.

• Like 1

Poor Mrs. P. Things were going so well with her gentleman caller and then Alfie and the whole crazy main plot went and ruined it. Patrick really isn't the brightest bulb is he? Thinking that this lady isn't some rogue CIA agent trying to clean up her own mess, and while he is at least trying to keep his son even a bit out of the mess, I'm guessing that Thomas and Martha will be skipping Thanksgiving at Wayne Manor this year. So how much did he know about his handler trying to get Thomas to kill Martha? 

I don't trust these artsy people at all, I am waiting for that guy Dave Boy met at the gallery to be the guy behind the mask we saw at the end. 

Loved Lucious just being like "ok, so plan B I guess" after the escape plan went to hell, just a typical day out with Alfie at this point.