Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: Slowly and Always Irregularly

• Start Topic

It's always something with RA, and of course he won't listen to reason from Darla. He always knows best. 🙄

The tech bros are indeed getting their grift on as far as NFTs are concerned. Micah's probably gonna learn the hard way.

Why did it sound like Nova wasn't being totally honest with Dominic about where she was all night? I'm betting she was cheating on him with Mo.

Ring shout. Learn something new every day.

Hey, it's Lamman Rucker. Haven't seen him since Greenleaf.

Now Dominic is having thoughts about Nova's bisexuality? I think that's the least of the concerns with her. Maybe he should be worried about how Nova can so easily justify hurting the people closest to her if she otherwise benefits in some way. Just the cost of doing business for Nova.

On 10/1/2022 at 2:30 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

It's always something with RA, and of course he won't listen to reason from Darla. He always knows best. 🙄

The tech bros are indeed getting their grift on as far as NFTs are concerned. Micah's probably gonna learn the hard way.

Why did it sound like Nova wasn't being totally honest with Dominic about where she was all night? I'm betting she was cheating on him with Mo.

Ring shout. Learn something new every day.

Hey, it's Lamman Rucker. Haven't seen him since Greenleaf.

Now Dominic is having thoughts about Nova's bisexuality? I think that's the least of the concerns with her. Maybe he should be worried about how Nova can so easily justify hurting the people closest to her if she otherwise benefits in some way. Just the cost of doing business for Nova.

Yes,  RA is a screw up, and so is Darla for that matter and I love them both. 

• Like 1