Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E21: Graveyard of Gear

• Start Topic

With intense currents holding back the Arctic ice pack, Keith drives into deck-wrecking waves to retrieve his catch before the ice bounces back. Jake and Sean face losing everything when ice swallows their gear as Rip enters a pot cemetery of his own.

I couldn't help but notice that the CM wasn't on last night. I wonder if that's just the way it was supposed to be, or if it's a direct result of what's come out about Josh, and Discos firing of him. I also wonder if Casey and the CM will be on future shows. 

• Useful 1

Jake and Sean hanging out on the phone complaining about their miserable catches like two teenagers complaining about their parents was everything I needed on this show.   

The Viking Hansens was great too.   If only because we got to see baby Sailor A LOT.   Sig talking baby talk to her was the best.

• Love 2

WOW is all I can say about Josh.  How the hell did Discovery not know this?  To think of all the years they have pushed Josh down our throats and he raped a 4 year old?  

Shame on Discovery and I pray that they cut all footage of his sorry ass out and don't pay him a frickin dime!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1