Type keyword(s) to search

Beavis And Butt-head (2020) - General Discussion

• Start Topic

S02.E09: Stolen Valor/Breeding Frenzy
COMEDYCENTRAL_MIKEJUDGESBEAVISBUTTHEAD_2
Middle-aged Beavis and Butt-Head pose as vets for free beer. Beavis and Butt-Head try to get rich by breeding dogs with a raccoon they found in a garbage can.

Original Airdate: June 8, 2023 on Paramount+

They were on fire making fun of that video in the dog breeding episode:

• "I don't know how she lives with herself."
  • "It's like, Your mouth works mam, you can stop testing it."
  • "I'm coving this car with my need for attention."
  • "What an asshole!"
    "Wow. I've never heard you say that before Butthead!"
    "I've never needed to say it before."

• Like 1

S02.E10: Hoarders/Needle Dicks
Beavis and Butt-Head fill their house with garbage to meet girls. Beavis and Butt-Head try acupuncture, and Beavis decides to spend the rest of his life with 50 needles in his face.

Original Airdate: June 15, 2023 on Paramount+

I just love the middle aged Beavis and Butt-head episodes.  I don't know why exactly, other than the fact that they're drinking beer and smoking cigarettes, they're mostly the same.  I think it has something to do with seeing how their lives turned out pretty much exactly how you would expect, living together in a crummy apartment.  Plus Beavis' missing teeth makes me laugh for some reason.  I guess Butt-head always got superior dental care, since he had those braces.

S02.E11: The Ciabatta Zone/Warehouse
Beavis and Butt-Head both want to wear the Burger World giant hamburger costume. Middle-aged Beavis and Butt-Head get a warehouse job at the world's biggest internet retail company. You know the one we mean.
Original Airdate: June 22, 2023 on Paramount+
Mike-Judges-Beavis-and-Butt-Head-Season-

(edited)

S02.E12: Abduction/The Sleepover

(Season Finale)

BB212AB_Abduction006_f.jpg

Smart Beavis and Smart Butt-Head visit Earth and abduct Tom Anderson for human experiments. Beavis and Butt-Head are invited to sleep over at Cody's house when his parents mistakenly think they're good friends.

Mike-Judges-Beavis-And-Butt-Head-_-Sente

Original Airdate: June 29, 2023 on Paramount+

BB212AB_Sleepover001_f.jpg

Edited by AnimeMania

I like Tom Anderson ("Let me fix that for ya, I tell ya what.  Nine times out of ten what you're looking at is a faulty motor coupling").  so I'm looking forward to the King of the Hill reboot.  Here's hoping it will be even better than the old show, as I believe this version of Beavis and Butthead is.  

I accidentally watched one of the old shows, and I could barely watch it, the voices were so different it was jarring.  Really nasally or something.

I’m only just catching up, I was laughing my ass off at their jobs at the “Amatron” warehouse, where they were just eating spray cheese, while some upper management bozo is being interviewed about how idiot proof their AI system is. The robots learned to keep bringing spray cheese to them and you can see cabinet after cabinet of it going by in the background. *dying*

• Like 2

Finished the new season last night as Amazon let me sign up for another free week trial of Paramount plus. Still really funny and I continue to like how they expanding the stories they tell with old and smart Beavis and Butt-Head and Tom Anderson's war stories.

I wish there had been a few more music videos and fewer watching YouTube videos. Especially since after two episodes I really thought we were going to see a video featuring Jack Harlow in each one. I also wish we could have seen Butt-Head get hurt a bit more, since more often it seemed like Beavis was the one feeling pain when something goes wrong. 

And I still want a proper Cornholio episode. We got like half of one when they ate breakfast at that other kid's house but I want more. Especially since in the episode where they tried to egg that house he ate pure sugar.