Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E08: Midnight Blue

• Start Topic

On 7/26/2022 at 10:43 PM, RedHawk said:

Of course Kelly fell trying to jump the ravine. She didn't get a run-and-go! She backed up like only a foot and a half and then jumped for it.

Yeah, I was shaking my head at that too. Plus, if she was worried about making the jump, she should have tossed the big bulky rifle slung across her shoulders over to Bortus first so it wasn't throwing her off-kilter.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Klyden has always been represented as the motherly one, very feminized, down to dieting for a summer body. He loooked downright jealous of Kelly ar dinner. Very believable that Topa would feel relief at his return. 

definitelg a moment between Bortus and Kelly. 

I missed that it was Jolene! Will have to rewatch.

I am 58 and Dolly had a better neck than I do. I am jealous of her plastic surgery! (She’s upfront about it). Only one in Hollywood who looks that great doing it.

if you haven’t listened to it I strongly recommend h th e audiobook of her autobiography. (You don’t get the images but then she does narrate it herself.)

how do the females know how to be female with no role models? Because they all seem to be very much like human females.

how do Moclans reproduce again? 
it’s just hard to understand the aversion.

I knew the moment Tupa went off by herself following the blue lightning bug she was going to get kidnapped.  i call plot device on the male Moclans knowing that she would know anything about the mole just because she was talking with Haveena.  I had thought she was kidnapped because she changed her gender back and was going to be made an example.

I also find it interesting that the Moclans, who refuse to even allow female moclans to exist in their society, were willing to work with others in the Union, despite the other's use of females in various command positions, yet the Janisi, who at least allowed males to exist, refused to do so because males were in command positions.  that said, i'm glad the union finally booted the moclans and stopped overlooking their abuses.  

Dolly Parton must have the absolute best plastic surgeon because she doesn't look older than 40, and looks pretty normal for all that work.  

• Like 1