Type keyword(s) to search

This Fool - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I'm only three eps into this delightful series, but so far my fave running joke is how various people keep mocking Julio for his "rob-me," "ancient Mayan" face. 😂

Edited by Corgi-ears
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Michael Imperioli’s Minister character used to manage a strip club - maybe the Bada Bing? LOL

11 hours ago, Corgi-ears said:

I'm only three eps into this delightful series, but so far my fave running joke is how various people keep mocking Julio for his "rob-me," "ancient Mayan" face. 😂

My favorite thing so far was the fight between Luis and his ex about Judge Judy. LOL 

• Useful 1

I heard a lot of buzz about this show when season 2 dropped (a couple weeks ago, maybe?) so I have so far watched all of S1 and most of S2.  I'm enjoying it, but I do have a question about S2.  I'll wait a bit to post it, since it is a bit spoilery if you haven't watched a good bit of S2 yet.  I'm not sure if nobody's watching, or just nobody's commenting.

Hulu kept recommending this to me, so I finally decided to watch it. I guess Hulu knows me well, because I love it!

My two favorite moments so far is seeing Fatass and Bust-A-Nut looking down from heaven while those kids were fighting and Luis being disturbed after seeing the video of a baby "busting through [a woman's] pussy up close."

Edited by mrsbagnet
  • Like 1

Damn, I was hoping more people were watching this show. The first season was excellent and great work from the actor who plays Luis. They're all funny, but he's probably my favorite. 

I'm three episodes into the second season and there's never a dull moment. The episode with the rooster was amazingly funny. Julio's dialogue with all of the neighbors was hilarious. 

I don't think I've seen Michael Imperioli in anything besides Goodfellas and The Sopranos, so it was cool to see him in another role. His comedic instincts have always been so on point. I forgot how funny he used to be on The Sopranos and he's perfect here. Loved him going off on the billionaire couple. 

I hope this show gets some awards consideration. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1