Type keyword(s) to search

Julie Chrisley: Is She or Isn't She?

I realize this is an old thread, but I just found this show forum and had to say Julie had to have pageant experience somewhere. I also think she's sharp as heck, and she always knows more of what's going on than she lets on. She also strikes me as the type that isn't afraid to get her hands dirty, but at this point in her life? Why the heck should she, lol. She's one of the highlights of this show, I love how she and Todd relate to each other.

• Love 2

I was kind of surprised that she is not the eldest kids mother; I thought Kyle looked a lot more like her than he did Todd. The rest of the kids are so clearly patterned after Todd. (There must be some recessive tall gene that gave Savannah her height- Lindsie seems pretty short like her brother Chase.)

In any event, Julie seems like a genuinely good person who seems to know how to handle her husband and her kids quite well. I hope she continues to stay healthy.

• Love 2
I was kind of surprised that she is not the eldest kids mother; I thought Kyle looked a lot more like her than he did Todd.

Me too! I think it says something about Julie that most of us didn't realize that she wasn't the elder kids' bio mother.  She seems to love all the kids and grandkids.

• Love 2

I am watching ep. 2 from the first season, and I cannot believe how much weight Julie has gained since then. Is she ill, does anyone know? I know she survived breast cancer, I am praying there's nothing wrong. She looks tired and slightly haggard this season (someone mentioned the dark circles under her eyes).